Paraplanner – Award Winning IFA Organisation
To £40,000 depending on level of experience + benefits (ref AL714)
client is an award winning IFA who specialise in
the provision of financial advice, tax planning and business consultancy services. They are now looking to expand their
existing support teams further by appointing an experienced Paraplanner.
The main purpose of the role is to provide a full professional support function to planners.
Your day to day role
and maintain client files
cash flow models
Oversee implementation of
for client reviews
CII qualified, ideally
to Diploma Level 4
- Excellent understanding of the financial
- Good report writing skills
- Proficient IT skills. Basic word processing and spread-sheet
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working
within a financial planning company
- Experience using cash-flow forecasts
- Have achieved the Certificate of
Financial planning (or equivalent) and working towards Diploma
If you have the
required skills and qualifications, then please apply in confidence to Angela
Liscombe at North Oak Recruitment, with an up to date CV.